Sunday, February 15, 2009

Laptop (Scrapbook 3)


This is my brand new laptop. It can be pretty much found anywhere since it is so portable (duh), but here is a picture of it in my dorm. My computer drew my attention because, it is sleek and new. In addition, computers pretty much revolve around our lives and I thought it needed some additional attention. What I mean by “attention” is that we should value computers as (almost) a necessity, not meaning we should get on our laptop and sign on facebook or such. Sometimes we take our computers for granted. We could still be solely relying on snail mail, phones, our pens and pencils, the dictionary, the library, etc. Pretty much, computers can do everything and without them, we would still be in the industrial revolution era.

google earth link

No comments:

Post a Comment