Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Picture of a picture of a picture (scrapbook 18)


Even though this is a picture of my artwork, the picture of the artwork was not meant to be art. You see, I was help cleaning out my friend’s pool when I saw this lizard drowning in it. So I picked up the lizard, took a picture of the lizard (which was still on my hand) with my phone, and let it go in some nearby bushes. Later, I drew the picture of the picture and gave it to my friend’s mom thinking that she would enjoy the artwork since she was an artist. This happened several years ago. Now, when I went back to my friend’s house, I saw the picture hanging up on their fridge and took a picture of it just out of impulse. Oddly, seeing that my picture has hung on her fridge for so long made me feel good about my artwork. So yes, this is a picture of a picture of a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment