Monday, April 20, 2009

Prom Night (Scrapbook 17)


This is probably my favorite picture of all times hence it deserves at least my attention. This photo was actually shot last Saturday, April 18. The beautiful lady kissing me is my girlfriend who I have been dating for 16 months. We are both dressed up for Leonardtown High School’s Prom and we are on Solomon’s boardwalk right outside of DiGiovanni (where we just ate). I have been to three proms before this one and this prom simply bested them all. People say that “your high school years are the best years of your life.” And even though I go to college, the high school prom and being with my wonderful high school sweetheart “made my day,” where certainly “one of those days” make it the best times of your life. So what if it’s a “mushy” photograph, it means a lot to me even though it was not shot to be a work of art. I just think the picture deserves my attention so that I can always reminisce on all the beauty contained in that picture and the wonderful time we had together.


No comments:

Post a Comment