Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Firsts and Lasts-Smoking (Scrapbook 13)


This picture was taken outside of Dorchester. This is a picture of me smoking my first and last cigar; I will not even bother trying a cigarette. The social aspect of smoking such as hanging outside with my friends on a late night was fun, and being able to say that I have smoked once in my life is fine, but for me, once is enough. After smoking I had to brush my teeth for a good five minutes and wash my mouth out with some Listerine before my mouth even felt remotely clean. After that I had to shower for ten minutes before feeling clean. And just as bothering was the fact that my clothes smelt and made my room smell so bad that I had to put my clothes straight into the washer. It was even worse when I could not fall asleep because I was coughing pretty bad and had to take a cough drop. I do not want to rant about all the negative consequences of smoking but simply note that despite being the health freak I am, I actually did smoke a cigar. So now I can check that off my “things-to-do” list.

google earth link

No comments:

Post a Comment