Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Perspective Students (Scrapbook 14)


Simply, this picture was taken inside my room after I just ate lunch at the Campus Center. On that particular day, there was a ton of perspective students all around campus and at lunch time, they flooded the Great Hall. Consequently, I had to wait in line for fifteen minutes just to get a crape. I was not annoyed that I had to wait fifteen minutes in line, just bored. Oddly enough though, the positioning of my “freshman” lanyard (with my ID) on top of my antique high school sweatshirt reminded me that I too was a perspective student just last spring. (A note about the “freshman” lanyard- only freshmen wear them, and usually, the freshman would stop wearing them by the first week of school so that others would not associate them as freshmen.) This picture is not art, just coincidence; it’s not that unlikely for a messy teenage boy to throw his belongings on top of more of my belongings.

google earth link

No comments:

Post a Comment